The Christmas season is my favorite time of year! I love the decorating, the cooking, the Christmas music - all of it! Here are all the fun things I did during the holidays.
1. November 7th: Christmas cookie decorating class
2. November 6-13th: Decorated for Christmas. I like to decorate early because it's a lot of effort to decorate and I want to enjoy my decorations for a full 2 months.
3. November 17th: Wrapped presents and made more Christmas cookies.
4. November 27th (afternoon): Celebrated Thanksgiving on Friday with Sam's family. Sam's sister and her family, Sam's parents, and Sam's aunt all came from out of town.
5. November 27th (evening): Celebrated Christmas with Sam's family.
6. November 28th (morning): Got family photo taken
7. November 28th (evening): Visited Tinsel Trail which is a trail of 100's of decorated Christmas trees with Sam's family.
8. November 29th: Christmas cookie decorating with Sam's family.
9. December 4th: Sam's work Christmas party at the Space and Rocket Center.
10. December 5th: Tour of Homes in downtown Madison. Sam and I did this with my mom.
11. December 12th: Holmes Street United Methodist Church live nativity and music. I've been going to this for at least 20 years.
12. December 13th: Wore Christmas jammies and watched White Christmas.
13. December 17th (lunch): Attended Sam's family goodie day at his work. This is my first ever photo with Santa. My family didn't do Santa growing up.
14. December 17th (evening): Finn and I attended my sister's work Christmas party at Hotel Indigo in Nashville.
15. December 18th: Finn had his very first modeling shoot in Nashville! He got a little impatient at times, but overall did a really good job!
16. December18-19th: Visited Sam's relatives and friends in St Louis. Finn enjoyed himself.
17. December 20-21st: Visited Sam's parents and friends in Rolla, MO. Finn loved getting cuddles from his grandfather. We also saw baby Gavin for the first time, Sam's godson.